photo MENU BUTTON- EAT_zpsomglq7km.png          photo MENU BUTTON- VISIT_zpsu0s5kzqy.png          photo BLOG REDESIGN-MAKE_zps1s3jq7cl.png          photo BLOG REDESIGN-SHARE_zpsehmjltb4.png          photo BLOG REDESIGN-DESIGN_zps9oipa4cf.png

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Homey Cafe Tanjung Duren


When it comes to visiting a restaurant, there are three things that I paid attention the most. The first is the taste of the food, the second is the the ambiance of the place and the last is the place. This home restaurant is the place that wins my heart in the total in those three aspects. Aren't you curious? Okay, I am going to break down my reasons for you guys.


Premium Chicken Katsu with Rice and Salad - IDR 35,000
They served variety of food ranging from pasta, rice, noodles, etc. They also have appetizers and desserts. One of my favorite is Mozza Sticks but I didn't order it that time.


Creamy Cheese Chicken with Rice - IDR 25,000
I love how the food are simple but very yummy. Just like the name of the place, it gives you a 'homey' feeling when you ate the food. The taste is not so overwhelming and the portion is big enough to feed your hungry tummy.


Spaghetti Carbonara (my favorite!!!) - IDR 27,000
Basically, the food they have here are the food you can actually cook by yourself. But then, I am not always diligent everyday and as you can see, the price is pretty affordable. 


Frozen Peanut Butter Smoothies - IDR 22,000
They also have various beverages here. I usually ordered the "Tea of the Week" which cost me IDR 6,000. Aside of that, they also served mojito, lemonade, coffee, chocolate, etc. But my favorite got to be smoothies. Although I ordered peanut butter that time, but I prefer the quatro chocolate more. 



Now that I have told you the first and last reason.You might as well see the inside of this restaurant. It is pretty spacious and not to mention, comfortable. The restaurant is mostly decorated with vintage picture in frames. They also have private room with minimum order, perfect for celebrating birthday party! 


See that they also had two TVs here. I usually sat down for at least one movie in HBO or one episode of 'The Amazing Race' on Saturday night. Oh, and did I say customers can change the channel by themselves? The service here is also pretty nice and the waiters are helpful.


Also, this can be a perfect place to discuss about your latest Brave Frontier update. Lol. That's my brother and his friend who never missed to talk about this game everyday they met up.

Cheers, filicia.

Homey Cafe & Resto
Jl. Tanjung Duren Utara no. 464
West Jakarta
also on facebook


No comments :

Post a Comment