photo MENU BUTTON- EAT_zpsomglq7km.png          photo MENU BUTTON- VISIT_zpsu0s5kzqy.png          photo BLOG REDESIGN-MAKE_zps1s3jq7cl.png          photo BLOG REDESIGN-SHARE_zpsehmjltb4.png          photo BLOG REDESIGN-DESIGN_zps9oipa4cf.png

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Be Fearless


Hello guys! So, just this afternoon, I stumbled across a booth in Plaza Indonesia that sold 'Bracelet of Hope' in support for cancer awareness. They sold bracelet for a hundred thousand rupiah each and all the profit will be given to cancer foundations in Indonesia. Knowing that what they did is for a good cause, I immediately bought it and also wrote a message supporting the cancer patients.


So, I thought that, why didn't I do something by myself as well? Inspired by the 'Bracelet of Hope' and for some personal reasons too, I decided to run my own movement to #befearless. 


In conjunction with Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I am selling sets of postcards (4 cards in one set) related to cancer and #befearless movement. The price per set is IDR 20,000 and 30% of the profit will be donated to Yayasan Kanker Payudara Jakarta.

Selling will start today October 24th until 31st. The postcards will then be printed and delivered to your address via JNE. After that I will not stock any of the design for sell, so order it while you are still in time ^^


To order, you may contact me, Fili directly through SMS (0819-325-99667) or LINE (flyingfili). Thank you so much for the support guys! Also, if you are interested in the 'Bracelet of Hope', you can find them here.


"It is often in the darkest skies that we see the brightest stars." - Richard Evans. 

#befearless
Cheers, filicia

No comments :

Post a Comment