photo MENU BUTTON- EAT_zpsomglq7km.png          photo MENU BUTTON- VISIT_zpsu0s5kzqy.png          photo BLOG REDESIGN-MAKE_zps1s3jq7cl.png          photo BLOG REDESIGN-SHARE_zpsehmjltb4.png          photo BLOG REDESIGN-DESIGN_zps9oipa4cf.png

Friday, October 03, 2014

Twenty!


Both of us turned twenty years old this year. It is a huge deal for us as our age start no longer with '1' but with '2' (ciyeee...kepala dua sekarang). It is obviously a milestone for us and a real blessing to be able to spend twenty years and counting on this planet.


Yelny turned twenty last May and being a fan of handwritten letter, that's what I gave to her firstly. I simply wrote my thoughts on pieces of paper that I scrap from my notebook. As for the envelope, I made it out of a piece of magazine paper ((the fashion spread)). And also I paste a cupcake illustration I got from a brochure back then.


Also, some doodles and quote to complete the letter ^^


The next is a postcard. Actually, per her request, I sent her a postcard when we were on semester break. Sadly, it never made it to her home in Pontianak. That's why I am sending her a new one this time around. I tucked it inside the magazine that I borrowed from her. Though it took days for her to finally discover it.


Including the hashtag #yelnysudah20 meaning Yelny is already 20 (years old). She is not a fan of Winnie-the-Pooh though, I just happened to have a Pooh sticker with birthday theme.


And lastly, my 'gift'. Lol. Not an actual gift though because on the midnight of her birthday, I took her phone and flooded her own instagram and twitter with silly pictures, words and stuff (sorry Yelny ><). On the morning, I gave it back to her, beautifully placed in a box and wrapped hehe. I use two pieces of magazine paper as the base, cover it with a doily paper and finish it with yellow ribbon. 


The birthday girl preparing to go out for lunch. ^^

Anyway, we still have lots of things related to both of us being twenty, so you might want to check the label 'TWENTY' and see how we celebrate the special day.

Cheers, filicia.

No comments :

Post a Comment