photo MENU BUTTON- EAT_zpsomglq7km.png          photo MENU BUTTON- VISIT_zpsu0s5kzqy.png          photo BLOG REDESIGN-MAKE_zps1s3jq7cl.png          photo BLOG REDESIGN-SHARE_zpsehmjltb4.png          photo BLOG REDESIGN-DESIGN_zps9oipa4cf.png

Sunday, May 24, 2015

A Writing About A Writing


If you read this post, I told you at some point that if I am diligent enough, I will write about the exhibition later. Actually, I have wrote a piece for ADGI Jakarta as the part of my voluntary work. But the article was written in Bahasa.




Spot where am I on this picture? Ha! Anyway, I did not realize that the article is actually published in Desain Grafis Indonesia's website! ((Thanks Yelny for spotting it)). What makes me even more thrilled is my name is credited as the author under ADGI Jakarta. That, for me, is such an honor. 



The exhibition is eye-opening and the story behind those visual presentation can be very good, emotional, fun, sarcastic and most importantly a friendly reminder for all the visitors. For the whole story, you can read it directly here


cheers,
filicia


// all images via desain grafis indonesia ((dgi))

No comments :

Post a Comment